Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm not Bartholomew Cubbins...

so I could stand to have a new hat. I have a baseball hat that has my employer's name on it and another couple that have my alma mater's acronym (SPU), but I'm not thrilled about being a walking billboard for my company and my preferred SPU hat is on its last legs (if you'll pardon in the inapt metaphor). So I've been looking for a new baseball hat.

I've thought about vintage baseball hats, and if I go that route I'm thinking the oldest of the Washington Senators hats would be cool. I've always liked Walter Johnson, and he served his time, er, played for the Washington Senators, back in the day.

On the other hand, I've also found this hat. I do hate the Yankees, as a Mariners fan should. For the time being, however, I think I'll just tape my old favourite up and stick with it.