Monday, February 14, 2005

Reflected Glory

Most all of us like to revel in reflected glory. We like to be known by our friends to have acquaintances with the famous, powerful, rich, beautiful, etc. We enjoy the weak, but noticeable glimmer of glory that reflects off ourselves because of our presence in their orbit. I suppose this is kind of like that. But I'd like to think that I'm not going to post this simply out of a desire to garner a little attention for myself, but also, and primarily, to praise the primary person involved.

The Dr Sherry spoken of in this article, is, in fact, my father-in-law. Which is pretty cool.

(This also goes back to the question of one's pseudonym. It's little bits of info like this that make my pseudonym useless against anyone at all determined. Though why anyone should care about my identity remains unknown.)