Friday, November 23, 2007

Milestone

Those who don't WoW can probably tune this post out. I just got my BE Priest to 60 this week and now get to start doing instances in earnest with a different class of player than I have ever used before. I'm hopeful that I'll get a chance to do more than just heal most of the time and do more DPS casting. I need to get my 70 Shaman into a group soon too to try out the changes made to the Enhancement build. Greater threat reduction and increased spell damage should make him more robust in the melee DPS role.

Anyway, the real reason I started this post was to note the huge change in XP needed for pre-60 levels and post-60 levels. I think it was going from 54-55 or something where before the most recent patch I needed about 180k XP. After the patch, it was only 172k XP to go 59-60. Now that I am 60, it's going to take about 470k XP to get to 61.

Further updates as events warrant.

----------------
Listening to: Dave Brubeck - Dave Brubeck - 07 - Jeepers Creepers
via FoxyTunes