Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Somehow, I have less time.

I'm not sure what it is about my new job, but it feels like I have a lot less time lately. I read hardly at all, I don't play WoW except a bit on the weekends and I feel tired all the time. It's probably partly a result of changing my schedule rather dramatically, but I wonder if there's more to it.

Holly reminded me in the comments to the previous post but one, that the 22nd marked the fifth anniversary of my starting this blog. It's a nice milestone, I guess, but at the same time I'm not sure that the blog itself has much value, so what does the milestone matter? On the other hand, sometimes things are lent a gravity merely by virtue of their age. On the other hand, ("They gave each other a pledge. Unheard of! Absurd!") five years really isn't all that long. Maybe ten will mean a bit more? We'll see.